Administrative Officer - North Macedonia
GDPR Compliance - As part of any recruitment process, REDI NGO collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Data we collect: your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number; details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history. Your data will be deleted after six months.
Roma Entrepreneurship Development Initiative (REDI) is looking to hire a dedicated Administrative Officer in the frame of the program “Recycling”, that will work full-time assisting the projects within the program.
Who we are
REDI is a regional non-governmental organization covering Eastern Europe and Balkans, currently operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and North Macedonia.
The Roma Entrepreneurship Development Initiative (REDI) supports Roma entrepreneurs in developing their businesses and accessing affordable financing from microcredit institutions and banks. REDI’s mission is to sustain and create +20,000 jobs in the Roma communities by 2023 by enabling existing entrepreneurs to receive funding and business development services so that they can accelerate their business growth and provide jobs in the Roma communities.
- Archiving documents;
- Keep an inventory book;
- Administrative and technical maintenance of the office, implementation of office procurement and conditions, monitoring tender, and other administrative procedures;
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails;
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets;
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms;
- Assis the communication department with job postings and interviews;
- Organizing events and logistics;
- Monitoring and maintaining the electronic archive;
- Carrying out other entrusted work tasks from the Executive Director and financial department;
- Maintaining regular communication and collaboration with the finance manager, project managers, and CEO;
- Attending the weekly REDI meetings team meetings and other events;
- Preparing a monthly timesheet;
- Ordering and receiving promotional materials and other related tasks;
- High Schools diploma (Bachelor’s degree in business administration or business management is advantageous)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in administration
- Good spoken and written English language
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Required physical presence in the office of Skopje and national language proficiency – Macedonian.