Invitation to Tender - Mentorship Support for Roma Digital Boost Program
GDPR Compliance - As part of any recruitment process, REDI NGO collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Data we collect: your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number; details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history. Your data will be deleted after six months.
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR CONTRACT FOR PROVIDING SUPPORT TO INNOVATIVE TRAINING AND ACCELERATION PROGRAM – ROMA DIGITAL BOOST, Skopje
REDI is inviting consultancy companies, organizations, or institutions that are eligible for this call to take part in the simplified procedure for the above contract. The complete tender dossier is attached to this letter. It includes:
- ANNEX I_Draft Contract
- ANNEX II_Terms of reference
- ANNEX III_Tender Submission Form
- Annex IV_ Organisation and Methodology
- Annex V_ Key Experts
- ANNEX VI_Financial Identification and Offer
- ANNEX VII_Adminstrative Compliance Grid
- ANNEX VIII_Evaluation Grid
- ATTACHMENT I_Decalaration of honour
- Instruction to tenderers
For full details of the tendering procedures, please see the practical guide and its annexes, which may be downloaded from the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/prag/document.do
We look forward to receiving your tender which has to be sent no later than the deadline set in point 1 of the Information on submission of tenderers. Please send it to the address and with the requirements given. By submitting a tender, you accept to receive notification of the outcome of the procedure by electronic means. If you decide not to submit a tender, we would be grateful if you could inform us in writing, indicating the reasons for your decision.
- INFORMATION ON SUBMISSION OF THE TENDERS Subject of the contract:
The subject of this tender is implementation of services as indicated in the terms of reference provided as annex II of this tender dossier.
Deadline for submission of the tenders:
The deadline for submission of tenders is 2nd of August 2023 at 23:59 hours. Any tender received after this deadline will be automatically rejected.
Address and methods for submission of the tenders:
The tenderers should submit their tenders by e-mail using the standard submission form available in Annex III of the tender dossier, as a scanned original of the tender. Any tenders not using the prescribed form might be rejected by the Contracting Authority.
In addition to the offer, in the e-mail, the tenderer is required to provide the following supporting documentation (electronic or scanned versions preferably in pdf):
- Organization and Methodology (in format provided as annex IV).
- CVs of at least two experts in mentoring and coaching to be submitted
- Budget (to be submitted by the tenderer as the financial offer using the template provided as annex VI) The tenders should be submitted by e-mail. The base e-mail message should clearly indicate:
- Title of the tender (in the subject of e-mail): Expert services for INNOVATIVE TRAINING AND ACCELERATION PROGRAM – Roma Digital Boost
- Reference number (in the subject of e-mail): 2021/423-718; 0801/6-152
- Name and address of the tenderer (in the e-mail text).
The tender submission form and any supporting documentation should be provided as attachments to the e- mail.
The tenders will be submitted by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The tenderers are reminded that in order to be eligible the tenders need to be received by the Contracting Authority by the deadline indicated above.
Services to be provided
The services required by the contracting authority are described in ANNEX II: The terms of reference.
The selection criteria is:
- Best value for money, weighing 80% technical quality, 20% price
For evaluation of technical quality will be performed on the basis of submitted Organization and Methodology, according following weighting criteria (total score of 100 points) will be used:
- Rationale – 20 points
- Strategy (including quality of the proposed experts) – 50 points
- Previous experience of the tenderer – 10 points
- Timetable of activities – 20 points
The unsuccessful/successful tenderers will be informed of the results of the evaluation procedure in written by e-mail.
Who we are
Roma Entrepreneurship Development Initiative (REDI), is a pathbreaking ecosystem builder, using multiple tools to connect Roma entrepreneurs to the mainstream business environment across Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Romania, and Serbia. The REDI fund is the world’s first investment fund for Roma communities, aiming to improve access to finance for Roma entrepreneurs through loans and partnerships to financial institutions. Alongside this REDI NGO works at the community level to break to break cycle of exclusion from financial services for Roma communities.