Business Facilitator - North Macedonia and Serbia
GDPR Compliance - As part of any recruitment process, REDI NGO collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Data we collect: your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number; details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history. Your data will be deleted after six months.
Roma Entrepreneurship Development Initiative (REDI) is looking to hire dedicated Roma Business Facilitators in the frame of the project “ADVANCING ROMA ENTREPRENEURS IN THE WESTERN BALKANS” that is implemented starting with the 6th of July 2021 for a period of three years (2021-2024) in Serbia and North Macedonia, with the financial support of Directorate-General Neighborhood and Enlargement Negotiations (DG NEAR) of the European Commission, the European Union.
Who we are
REDI is a regional non-governmental organization covering Eastern Europe and Balkans, currently operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and North Macedonia.
The Roma Entrepreneurship Development Initiative (REDI) supports Roma entrepreneurs in developing their businesses and accessing affordable financing from microcredit institutions and banks. REDI’s mission is to sustain and create +20,000 jobs in the Roma communities by 2023 by enabling existing entrepreneurs to receive funding and business development services so that they can accelerate their business growth and provide jobs in the Roma communities.
The business facilitators will be responsible for mapping Roma entrepreneurs and providing them support to develop their business and apply for financial measures. They will organize field visits and support the REDI team in organizing meetings and discussions with the local Roma entrepreneurs.
- Attend theoretical and practical training modules on business facilitation
- Map 120 new Roma entrepreneurs and re-assess the needs of the existing entrepreneurs in the REDI database
- Support female and male Roma entrepreneurs to apply for grants, government measures and loans to develop their business
- Organize field visits, discussions and meetings with Roma entrepreneurs
- Monitor and collect data on indicators for the progress of entrepreneurs
- Report field activities on a monthly basis
- Participate in all meetings, trainings, events, and other project activities
- Completed secondary or higher education.
- Experience in working with the Roma community
- Strong desire and readiness to work on the field
- Knowledge and understanding of the local context of the Roma community in their locations