Administrative Assistant - REDI Serbia
Operating Countries: Serbia (Nis)
GDPR Compliance - As part of any recruitment process, REDI NGO collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Data we collect: your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number; details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history. Your data will be deleted after six months.
Roma Entrepreneurship Development Initiative (REDI) is looking to hire a dedicated Administrative Assistant to join our team in Serbia.
Who we are
REDI is a regional non-governmental organization covering Eastern Europe and Balkans, currently operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and North Macedonia.
The Roma Entrepreneurship Development Initiative (REDI) supports Roma entrepreneurs in developing their businesses and accessing affordable financing from microcredit institutions and banks. REDI’s mission is to sustain and create +20,000 jobs in the Roma communities by 2023 by enabling existing entrepreneurs to receive funding and business development services so that they can accelerate their business growth and provide jobs in the Roma communities.
- Create costs estimation report on a monthly basis for REDI RS office
- Carry out filing and document storage for the finance team, ensuring information is easily accessible and held securely
- Collect receipts from field team members and managers for reconciliation against credit card and bank statements, ensuring that errors and missing information are flagged appropriately
- Assist the team in office supplies processes
- Help organize team-buildings, meetings, and plan travel for the field team members
- Maintain financial policies throughout the organization:
– Collect documentation
– Keep records of all financial activities
– Assist with the accurate uploading of contracts, purchase invoices, fiscal bills, expense claim reports to the finance department team
- Practical experience in providing assistance with financial processes
- Practical experience of providing basic administrative support e.g filing, data entry, scanning, arranging documentation in separate folders
- Practical experience of working with databases
- Practical experience of working with financial management reporting program – Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of basic financial processes and concepts (such as processing expenses, processing invoices, receipts, reconciliation)
- Good understanding of the principles of data protection and confidentiality
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Strong IT literacy especially in MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- English Language Proficiency
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Written communication
- Verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel